– Visit Central Ohio's oldest winery, Wyandotte Winery! Meet Robin and Valerie Coolidge, Chief “whiners” and proprietors. Tour the winery and sample a flight of their award-winning wines. Wyandotte offers wine tastings, small plates, gourmet wine cakes, custom labels, a lovely patio, and wine shop. Special events include barbecues, Murder Mysteries, Fabulous Fridays, Hump Day Happy Hours, Food & Wine pairings and more. Free tours on Saturdays. (Call for reservations.) – 4640 Wyandotte Dr., Columbus
– Let your creativity flow during a painting class at Art Garden Academy. Sign-up for a painting class or schedule your own private event. – 172 Granville St., Gahanna
– Shop at Gahanna’s local boutiques and shops or visit other retailers and attractions near Gahanna, Oh. or visit Easton Town Center – Dubbed the “Rodeo Drive of the Midwest!” by USA Today, Easton is one of the Midwest’s most exciting shopping destinations. Just five minutes west of Gahanna, the upscale, outdoor shopping complex offers more than 200 stores, restaurants, a comedy club and movie theatre. – 160 Easton Town Center, Gahanna
– Make your next gathering one to remember with a visit to The Escape Game Columbus! The Escape Game Columbus is located in Easton Town Center, conveniently close to entertainment, shopping, and delicious restaurant options. The Escape Game Columbus features 6 unique escape rooms. Each experience is thrilling, family-friendly, and a guaranteed good time. Each immersive adventure holds up to 8 players and large groups can start their event experiences with up to 40 players at the same time. – 3960 Easton Station, Columbus
– Love flowers and shopping for unique treasures? Treat yourself to a fun shopping experience at Expressions Floral Design Studio! Expressions Floral Design Studio specializes in fresh, high-quality flowers for all your floral needs, along with unique home décor items and one-of-a-kind gifts for every occasion. Conveniently located in the Stoneridge Plaza Shopping Center. – 1247 N. Hamilton Rd., Gahanna
– Visit the Ohio Herb Center to explore the Herb Center gardens, view a seasonal exhibit, and browse the gift shop. – 110 Mill St., Gahanna
– Expand your knowledge of herbs with a variety of programs and classes hosted at the Herb Center. Learn more and sign-up for a class here: https://www.ohioherbcenter.org/learn-classes-1.
– Want to have a one-of-a-kind educational experience? Contact the Ohio Herb Center to schedule a private workshop or sign-up for a class: 614-642-4372 or email: email@example.com.
– Relax in nature with a visit to the nearby Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens - Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is Central Ohio’s premier botanical garden and home to the iconic John F. Wolfe Palm House which dates back to 1895. Situated just east of Franklin Park, the Conservatory is approximately two miles from downtown Columbus. – 1777 E. Broad St., Gahanna
Plan your visit here: https://www.fpconservatory.org/
101 Beer Kitchen – 101 Beer Kitchen is a fun and eclectic gathering place with a great menu and beverage selection. New quarterly menus feature locally sourced produce and more, in a selection of inspired appetizers, sandwiches, dinner entrees and desserts. Open daily for lunch and dinner, and brunch on the weekend. Stop by for their seasonal Herbal Cocktail and pick up your passport to the Herbal Cocktail Trail. – 397 Stoneridge Lane, Gahanna
Barrel & Boar – The Barrel & Boar team combines passion, craftsmanship, and love to create the finest smoked meats and an exceptional customer experience. This vision paired with a new focus on craft beer, cocktails and a southern menu creates a wonderful conduit to bring the old in to the new. Barrel & Boar is located at Creekside Plaza in Gahanna and provides a beautiful patio, a full bar and a large dining room (with private space available for events). Stop by for their seasonal Herbal Cocktail and pick up your passport to the Herbal Cocktail Trail. – 121 Mill Street, Suite 130, Gahanna
High Bank Distillery – Along with offering high end spirits, High Bank Distillery Co. offers an elevated, yet casual, distillery pub with seasonally inspired takes on modern American cocktails & cuisine. – 1379 E. Johnstown Rd., Gahanna
Nativo 614 – Nativo 614 creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere thanks to the dim lighting, music and its staff that will take you on a gastronomic adventure of Latin American and Mediterranean cuisine. At the bar you will find its excellent wine list and inspirational cocktails that convey passion and elegance, perfect for enjoying good company or a festive evening. – 64 Granville St., Gahanna